Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Getting Prepared for Christmas!

Holiday Preparations Are Fun Too!
 
 
There is a lot to be done getting ready for Christmas!!   My very FIRST duty was to begin guarding the Christmas tree Mom and Dad put up in our library.  I had no idea trees could pop up out of the floor and have pretty lights on them and other fun "hangy downy" things that kept my laser eyes in FULL ALERT position!
 
Once they finished fixing up MY tree, it was different looking - more magical - but Mom still left a spot for ME under the tree - in the back where the heat register is - oh boy is THAT cozy!
I let Mom decorate MY couch.....that's my favorite spy spot on top of the couch - I can see when Santa Paws arrives on Christmas Eve!!
 
 
The other important thing is snoopervising the hanging up of our very special ANGEL SAMMY STAR which was a sweet present from our friends at The Cat On Our Head - the Kitties Blue.   They gave it to us last year after Angel Sammy left before Christmas for the Rainbow Bridge.   It will forever be a special part of our holiday tradition.
 
Then of course there's the delicious smells that come from our kitchen when Mom does her holiday baking........I'm not allowed to have most of these things - unless of course BACON is involved then I get a taste of that!
 
ARE YOU READY FOR CHRISTMAS??????
Remember SOMEONE is watching to see if you are NAUGHTY or NICE!
 
Love, Teddy
 


5 comments:

H.R. Bennett said...

Ok, if there's one thing here I have to comment on, it's those cookies. They look AMAZING! Good job! Really! I've been baking Christmas cookies for years and never made anything that gorgeous.

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Your house looks so lovely and you are oh so ready for the holiday times that are getting closer. I know your mom liked all the help that you did to help her.

Marty the Manx said...

Oh Teddy isn't Christmas time FUN?? It looks like you are doing a great job helping out! Love Sammy's star.
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie

pilch92 said...

Everything is beautiful! I love your tree.

Timmy Tomcat said...

Teddy we are so glad you have that special spot under the tree just like Angel Sammy!
That star is beautiful and your home is meowvelous
We have Sammy and your card hung over our tree as our little bit of Christmas Sammy
Purrs dear pal