Tuesday, October 17, 2017

toes, Toes, TOES Tuesday

Yeah, I go mum to look for toes pics, plus she had to search for some tock shots too for Friday.

Angel Derby showing off all four of his paws, plus his bottom. Guess this would be a toes and tock shot!
 Then me, just a single paw, look how wonderful it is. Gentle, but yet mighty. Plus me with two paws, upside down. I think I was whacking mum upside the head. MOL!
Mum's paws or feets, all nicely with painted toes. Painted with her fav color, although she can't amember its name. Right now her toes are painted RED, what a hussy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Human AND kitty toes! That's a lotta toe fun!

Hugs, Teddy

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Hey does your mommie pain your cute toesies??

Timmy Tomcat said...

Love all those fabulous Toesies
Timmy
Miss Fitz