Monday, September 4, 2017

No Labor For Me!!

Happy Labor Day Tabby Cat Club Members!
 
 
What?  It might be Labor Day but I won't be laboring unless you consider being a kitten having fun to be labor.   Here's my Labor Day agenda:
Play with my toys


Play with my Mom
Sleep..........

 Watch Mom's printer spit out paper.........
Have a sink nap..........
 
See?? I'll be busy but not working hard.   It's a day to celebrate all those who DO work hard every day though and for them to take a day off to have relaxing fun with family and friends.   That's what we're doing here at the Tabby Cat Club!  
 
I hope you ALL have a great Labor Day.............relax - you deserve it!
 
Hugs, Teddy


2 comments:

The Florida Furkids said...

Have a super Labor Day! You look so cute in your sink!

The Florida Furkids

Marty the Manx said...

OMC Teddy, so glad we got to stop by VERY late and see what a joy you are for two of our favorite peeps! YOu just keep working hard at being wonderful!
Luvs
Marty and Ralphie