Thursday, February 23, 2017

TCC Comedy Presents Timmy & Fitz


Hey Timmy I hear you were caught by the police
Yes Miss Fitz I was the Purrpetrator MOL Take it away!

Rumpy lost his treats. He was so upset he said
you have to be... Kitten Me!
Buttons asked what you get when you cross a cat with vinegar.
I said... A Sour Puss MOL
Einstein was asking Toby why he did not give him a toy
Toby said he was... Just Kitten Hee Hee
What do you get when you cross and angry tiger with snow?
Frost Bite!
Why did Timmy run from the tree?
He was afraid of it's... Bark! Oh Meow I am funny
Why was the cat so small?
Because it only ate...  Condended Milk *Ta-Tssshhh*
Thanks folks I have a million of em! Take it away Timmy

Thanks Miss Fitz
Hello Tabby Cats. Glad you saw our show tonight in your...
Cat-alog! MOL
Einstein and Rumpy were racing around the house.
I asked them if they were having a... Meow-athon!
What do you call two cats who are swimming with 8 legs?
An Octopuss Ha Ha
Did you know a cat was the Architect for the great Pyramid
He drew it on... Paw-Pyruss! Ba-Da Bing!
I asked Fitz what was her favorite button on the TV remote.
She said it was the... Paws Button!
Thanks Friends! Make sure you see the other cats here tonight!1

Miss Fitz
Timmy Tomcat

6 comments:

Kitties Blue said...

Good job, you two! And Timmy, you are looking mighty fine. Mom is a little miffed at me as I refused to wear the suit she got for me.

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! Super Duper! You had me and Teddy rolling in the aisle - natural born comedians I tell ya!

Love, Angel Sammy and Teddy

The Florida Furkids said...

MOL!! Pawsome job!

Thanks for pawticipating!

Raz

pilch92 said...

MOFL!!! Good ones :)

Marty the Manx said...

ROFL! OH Miss Fitz and Timmy you two crack us up!!!!!

Angel Gracie=^o.o^= said...

Great set you two. You are oh so funny!!!! Bravo